New masterclass: Customer experience innovation
A hands-on day of learning essential CX skills to you innovate, complete and grow in a digital world.
This one day workshop will introduce you to UX, CX, Service Design and Design Thinking to help create customer experience innovation without it costing the earth or taking forever in 3 steps:
- We’ll start by determining the state of CX in your organisation and defining success.
- Then we’ll learn how to research your customers and analyse results.
- Finally, we’ll look to understand the customer journey, remove pain points and use innovation frameworks and tools to help deliver customer value, compete and grow.
You’ll leave on the front foot, ready to embrace CX, reinvigorate your teams and grow your business.
Expect a high energy, collaborative, practical and fun day of learning with a great ‘Party Pack’ to take away.
You will learn
- Bullet pointed list:
- UX fundamentals
- Assess the state of customer experience in your organisation
- Align CX with business objectives
- Improve customer research to get results
- Create personas, customer journey maps, CX strategy
- Try new agile ways of working and thinking
- Bridge the digital skills gap in your teams
- Galvanise the business around a shared understanding of customers/li>
- Apply innovation frameworks and tools
- Go beyond digital and create joined-up customer experiences
Quotes from previous students:
“I really enjoyed this workshop and learned so much. Eager to get going now…”
“Alan gives tremendous insight into the complexities and subtleties of understanding and adapting to your customer’s needs”
“Alan teaches how to grow empathy, discover new opportunities and ultimately change your organisation to meet customer needs”
Is it for you?
If you are looking for a UX starter course, then this course is not for you.
If you or your teams are familiar with personas and maybe customer journey maps and want to grow your digital and CX skills to help customer experience innovation in your business, then this course is for you.
Email me about training: email@example.com
- I am an experienced and awarding winning UX & CX designer with an MSc in Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
- I’ve help improve knowledge in digital, user experience (UX) and design leadership for FTSE 100 companies, Public Sector organisations and Charities.
- All grounded in a solid understanding of research, design and strategy.
- Previous clients of the Colville Academy include Cambridge University Press, Rentokil Initial and Arm to name a few.
- Expect expert and energetic training filled with practical examples, tools and take-aways.