Solve big problems in just 5 days during a Design Sprint
A design sprint condenses endless debates and discussions to help a team go from strategy, ideas and prototype to testing with real customers in just five days.
The sprint is a five-day process for answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. Developed at Google Ventures, it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, design thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.
Done right, and a design sprint can deliver benefits that far outlast those energetic five days. They help businesses question established ways of working, feel comfortable with uncertainty, see the benefits of cross-discipline collaboration and put aside organisational structure to deliver great customer experiences.
After the workshop
- A long term goal
- Key questions needing to be answered to meet the goal
- Tonnes of ideas to solve the problem
- A high-fidelity prototype
- Prototype validated with your customers
After the sprint, you know what to do next.
Quote from previous student
“Alan is a brilliant person who does brilliant work. He’s equally passionate about UX and working relationships, which has resulted in him being a pleasure to work, a customised UX design sprint that delivered and a toolkit we can use time and time again. I look forward to working with him again in the future!”
– Nada Matti-Leighton, Canopy & Stars
Is it for you?
At moments of failure – a sprint helps teams restart when they’ve previously been unsuccessful
When you’ve reached an impasse – it brings people together to crack a big and gnarly challenge
When you’re short of time – sprints fast-track when you can’t afford to get stuck in a long, drawn-out processes
When motivation is low – a high energy, highly collaborative sprint can reinvigorate teams
When the organisational structure of the business is a barrier – sprints can foster collaboration across the business and bring different groups together
- Duration: 5 days
- Venue: In-house of remote
Email me about workshops: email@example.com
About the facilitator
- Over the past 20 years, I’ve mastered the art of in-person and remote workshops.
- Ahead of a design sprint, I’d work with you to understand you, your organisation and the problem you are looking to solve, before designing a bespoke design sprint for you.
- Having run successful workshop for FTSE 100 companies, Public Sector organisations and Charities, there’s no problem too big.
All grounded in a solid understanding of research, design and strategy.
- Previous clients of the Design Sprint include Canopy & Stars, Arm, Met Office, Bloodwise.
- Expect expert and energetic five days filled with ideas in the safest hands in the business.